OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New For 2012 Burris FastFire III!

Started by BurrisOptics, January 04, 2012, 03:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BurrisOptics

Quote from: kruk on January 19, 2012, 06:16:55 PM
What mounting options are available for this sight? Is it only between the receiver and stock or are there other options?

It will work with all of the FastFire 2 mounts with the exception of the F3 mount and the protector mount.

Kyshooter17

So it's as easy as pulling off my FFII and screwing on the FFIII?  I have the Marlin base and Gobbler74's protector from the package deals he provided last year.

BurrisOptics

Yes and no.  It will work with your Marlin base just fine but it will NOT work with the protector.

chipper

Will it be offered in the speedbead mounting configuration?

joshua

Gobbler74, will you be making guards for the FF3?
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

BurrisOptics

All SpeedBeads will come with the FastFire 2 but we are now selling just SpeedBead mount as a seperate unit for those that would like to have a FF3 SpeedBead system. 

As far as I know Gobbler will be coming up with a protector guard as soon as I can get him a FF3 unit. 

bird

You know I am really starting to get antsy for the new FFIII with a 3MOA.  I plan on putting it on my 870SM and taking the FFII that I have and putting it on my RRA CAR A4

chipper

Where and when can I get the speed bead mount for a SX3?

BurrisOptics

I would suggest looking at Cabelas, Optics Planet, and SWFA for the SX3 mount.  I would expect that to be available in the next month or 2. 

deadbuck

Will this fit a kimber custom II fixed sight .45. Also, can it also fit a weaver style base by buying an additional mounting plate? Thanks

BurrisOptics

Quote from: deadbuck on January 29, 2012, 03:14:06 PM
Will this fit a kimber custom II fixed sight .45. Also, can it also fit a weaver style base by buying an additional mounting plate? Thanks

If will fit the Kimber if you buy the Kimber mount.  The picatinny mount that comes with it (if ordered with the sight) will fit nearly all weaver mounts. 

Turkeyslayer 101

When is it going to release? It keeps getting pushed back our turkey season starts march 15 and this is what I was waiting on may have to settle for the II
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

shuey270

Seth B

Is the III worth the wait or should I just get the II?
What does the III do that the II wont?
Whats the price difference?

BOFF

Quote from: Seth B on February 05, 2012, 10:37:57 PM
Is the III worth the wait or should I just get the II?
What does the III do that the II wont?
Whats the price difference?

The way I understand it, the III has a built in Gobbler Identifier, or GI. The reticle turns from red, to green when it is on a mature bird.  :funnyturkey:

:goofball:

God Bless.
David B.