OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

prayers please

Started by jakesdad, January 02, 2012, 09:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesdad

A job that I really was interested in getting came open a few months ago and I was not selected.I took a job at a factory because my current(at the time)job was being eliminated.I do not care much for the factory job,although it pays ok and allows me to take care of my family,which is the important thing.Found out yesterday the job i really wanted is open again.The person they hired did not work out/quit so this job has been reopened.I would LOVE to be able to land this job.Very stable,good pay/benefits,and very close to home(could walk most days)Please pray that this works out.Thank you.

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

vaturkey

Hope it works out for you ! Prayers sent from VA.  :jesus-cross:

vaturkey    :newmascot:
Vaturkey

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Duke0002

Praying that the Lord will provide His continued blessings, and if it's His desire, you land this job.

Roostem33

My prayers are with you, good luck!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

pappy

I claim the job in Jesus' name.................it is yours my friend, as I believe God blesses those who bless Him and I know you have been a blessing in His eyes, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

mossy835

Hope you get the job with the support above you are on your way.
:jesus-cross: