otis

does anybody know of any hunting video  that they use trumpets in

otis

BOFF

Not aware of one, but that doesn't mean much of anything.  :toothy12:

God Bless,
David B.

nitro

Alan Sentell of New Moon calls did one a few years ago. Alas, I can't find my copy right now. There were very few of these videos made.

They successfully called in and killed a couple birds on the video.

Alan is not building calls at this time and I don't have his contact info. He is going through some tough times. He is in my prayers.
Royal Slam 2008

merocustomcalls

The video with Alan Sentell was called "Talking Trumpet" and it was made by Southern Backwoods Adventures.  I have a few copies myself but the company no longer makes the DVD.  I called them and they told me they have no plans to ever produce more copies of the DVD.  Sometimes they are available on ebay from time to time. 

It's a shame though, I think that video is the best instructional ever made for playing a trumpet. 

drenalinld

There should be some high energy gobbler thumping caught on video by the Trumpet Thumpers this coming Spring! Might not be professional quality HD, but it will be real, sexy calling and gobblers dying! :you_rock:

CB on the run

There's a fall hunting video(short youtube clip) with Marlin Watkins using a trumpet(his) in NY.  It's mainly focused on the use of a dog in the fall which is legal here in NY.

CB

gobblingghost

There is a video out there. It was done by Perfection turkey calls on VHS '96. It also has how to use a tube call on it.