News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How Special..

Started by Hognutz, December 21, 2011, 12:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Quote from: Hognutz on December 22, 2011, 10:04:08 AM
Is it wrong for one gobbler to love another gobbler?
Only if you have 2 tags............. ;D

guesswho

I think they should all be captured and a reverse Bono surgery preformed on them.  Then relocate them, preferably somewhere besides Alabama.   Maybe the N"WTF" could donatate some Homo boxes, I'd like to see the last money they got from me go to good use.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on December 23, 2011, 02:36:02 PM
I think they should all be captured and a reverse Bono surgery preformed on them.  Then relocate them, preferably somewhere besides Alabama.   Maybe the N"WTF" could donatate some Homo boxes, I'd like to see the last money they got from me go to good use.
Wouldn't be cost effective. Too many homo gobblers in 'Bama. ;D
That many boxes would bankrupt them!
Hmmmmmm......... Maybe that's all part of your evil plan.........

guesswho

Quote from: chatterbox on December 23, 2011, 05:51:13 PMWouldn't be cost effective. Too many homo gobblers in 'Bama. ;D
They should do it in the spring of 2013, they shouldn't need near as many boxes.  If My plan works there won't be many funny gobblers left then.  I'm launching my own line of decoy's available this spring that should just about rid Alabama of all those funny gobblers. 

Be on the look out for Brokeback Mountain Decoy's coming to a store near you.  The only hold up is I'm torn between two motto's.  One is "If You Won't Mount'em We Will" and the other is "We Like To Gobble"  I need to make a decision pretty soon.  I have a factory full of eight year olds who need the work.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on December 23, 2011, 07:32:45 PM
Quote from: chatterbox on December 23, 2011, 05:51:13 PMWouldn't be cost effective. Too many homo gobblers in 'Bama. ;D
They should do it in the spring of 2013, they shouldn't need near as many boxes.  If My plan works there won't be many funny gobblers left then.  I'm launching my own line of decoy's available this spring that should just about rid Alabama of all those funny gobblers. 

Be on the look out for Brokeback Mountain Decoy's coming to a store near you.  The only hold up is I'm torn between two motto's.  One is "If You Won't Mount'em We Will" and the other is "We Like To Gobble"  I need to make a decision pretty soon.  I have a factory full of eight year olds who need the work.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: