OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Elite III Deal

Started by CASH, December 21, 2011, 11:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

gobbler74

Thats a Hottie, killer vest and for for that price to boot. The new Elite 3'S in obsession with the Tyvek material are nice too. picked it up last spring Seems a tad lighter and breathes a little better on hot days . Wish they had that new material in bottomland. Maybe this spring.  Thats like #4 in elite 3 models for myself. cant go wrong for $29
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

stinkpickle

Thanks for the tip.  I was needing a new vest.

gobbler74

Thanks again to cash..that was a hot deal. For those that are looking into vests for spring, this is the one I mentioned with the different material. It is a Gander exclusive. If you have a store near you the price is usually cheaper in store. I caught mine for about $79. This is a nice vest as well.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Russell_Ourdoors_Apparel_Super_Elite_III_Treklite_Turkey_Vest&i=436202&r=view&aID=503I2&cvsfa=2586&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=343336323032&s_kwcid=goobase_goobase_filler&cID=GSHOP_436202
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

goblr77

gobbler74

Quote from: goblr77 on December 21, 2011, 01:27:21 PM
Just my luck...no XL size. :lol:

Yeah, they only had fat kid and skinny dude..I had to opt for fat kid.. :icon_thumright:

ccleroy

Quote from: goblr77 on December 21, 2011, 01:27:21 PMJust my luck...no XL size. :lol:

Fwiw, the m/l is not that far off in size as the xl, I actually have both and the m/l fits me better....And I'm no little fella....that's a heck of a deal and if they were in bottomland I'd buy 3.

handcannon

Why's everybody always pickin on the fat kid. I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Hmmmm!

That is a great deal Cash. It looks like a great vest and at a sweet price. 

hootn

got a new one last spring. didnt look at the size and it was a xl. it is big but for 29.00 i think i will order another one in the large, bottomland

scott

WyoHunter

Great deal on a great vest! Got one last spring!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

CASH

Quote from: goblr77 on December 21, 2011, 01:27:21 PM
Just my luck...no XL size. :lol:

I used to have one and the M/L size is plenty big.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

gob09

i love mine i got it a few years ago i think i gave around 60-70 dollar for it
great dael i feel violated now

Cleburne

Thanks for the info. My old SE3 has had it, I will now get me a new one.