News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some more bufflehead/Bill footage

Started by savduck, December 20, 2011, 07:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Deleted due to cyber scouting.

Some people just cant burn their own gas to find ducks.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

savduck

The bluebills have been eating my lunch this year.
Georgia Boy

MDbowman

We are still waiting on the divers where I hunt on the Chesapeake, and ya'll are loaded up in SC/GA!! Go figure!

Guess we will stay in the marsh and keep chasing these pesky puddlers until the ice drives us out and onto the big water. Keep postin em up, always fun to watch.

drenalinld

savduck

Quote from: drenalinld on December 21, 2011, 09:33:30 AM
What camera do you use, Del?

Those are the I KAM glasses. not the best, but they do fine on ducks in the decoys and I bet they will be awesome on a big ol longbeard in full strutt at 40 yards.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: MDbowman on December 21, 2011, 09:29:40 AM
We are still waiting on the divers where I hunt on the Chesapeake, and ya'll are loaded up in SC/GA!! Go figure!

Guess we will stay in the marsh and keep chasing these pesky puddlers until the ice drives us out and onto the big water. Keep postin em up, always fun to watch.

Id send you 10,000 Divers just for the opportunity to have 10 Black ducks in my decoys in SC/GA. We get a few from time to time but the are very prized down here. I do get to put the hammer on some fine Mottled ducks from time to time. I guess they are the Southern black duck. One of my favorites.

Here are a couple FINE ones.

Georgia Boy