turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cherished Christmas Ornament

Started by drenalinld, December 20, 2011, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

If you received a hand made Christmas Ornament from a highly regarded, award winning call maker, don't you think it would be courteous to take a picture of the ornament and post it on OG with a special thanks to that call maker?

How bout it VA??

GOLD HUNTER

i know where you are coming from.......hard call man, but he may not want everyone to know that you got one and not another guy :icon_thumright: BUT i would send a big thank you card......... :biggringift:

brian

vaturkey

OK David

I know you're bout to BUST A GUT  :TooFunny: to see the Christmas ornament that Pappy made me. So here it is . Ain't it purty !  Thanks Pappy !  :theman:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

drenalinld

Nice hooks and pretty ornaments Ricky, but that's not the special ornament I was talking about. Nice try.

drenalinld

Quote from: drenalinld on December 20, 2011, 03:01:15 PM
If you received a hand made Christmas Ornament from a highly regarded, award winning call maker, don't you think it would be courteous to take a picture of the ornament and post it on OG with a special thanks to that call maker?

How bout it VA??

This is a different situation Brian. What we have here is a case of showing this ornament might cause one's manhood to be brought into question and as much a he loves this ornament he is a little embarrassed for others to see it.

pappy

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but Rick's ornament is so delightful, so be a man and let it show......let it show, let it show, let it show ............................yep, I am here...good buddy.....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Ol'Mossy

Hognutz

I don't think I understand all I know about this thread!!   ???
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

redarrow

You guys are startin to scare me. I aint postin no pics of my ornament.

GOLD HUNTER

Eric Gregg

vaturkey

Quote from: pappy on December 20, 2011, 06:22:40 PM
Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but Rick's ornament is so delightful, so be a man and let it show......let it show, let it show, let it show ............................yep, I am here...good buddy.....

Folks , I have looked far & wide for the unknown Christmas Ornament. It Is no where to be found. It must have danced it's way out of Va. It might be headin to Arkansas so David you might want to  keep an eye out for it.

Merry Christmas Everyone !  vaturkey  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

pappy

hahahaha......that would be a great thing for this "travelin" ornament to head south.......
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Tail Feathers

Re-gifter!!! :TooFunny:

Quote from: vaturkey on December 20, 2011, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: pappy on December 20, 2011, 06:22:40 PM

Folks , I have looked far & wide for the unknown Christmas Ornament. It Is no where to be found. It must have danced it's way out of Va. It might be headin to Arkansas so David you might want to  keep an eye out for it.

Merry Christmas Everyone !  vaturkey  :newmascot:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!