OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayers needed for Kensley Armstrong

Started by shadetree callers, December 20, 2011, 12:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadetree callers

I would like to ask everyone for prayers for the Armstrong family from Sugar Grove , WV.  The Armstrongs are neighbors of Kenny Crummett, long-time NWTF member and friend to many of us who make turkey calls . Their 5 yr old daughter , Kensley was recently diagnosed with a rare form of childhood cancer . She underwent surgery at the University of Virginia where they removed one of her kidneys along with 40 % of the mass that extends from her heart to her ovaries . She was referred to a childrens hospital in Philadelphia where they found out that she has more of the cancer in her than was originally diagnosed . They have determined that she requires a very aggressive form of chemo-therapy to treat the cancer .  I hate to be the bearer of bad news during the holidays , but she really needs our prayers . Here are a couple of pictures of Kensley with her favorite puppy .
Bob Fulcher
ShadeTree Callers

Eric Gregg

Man, I hate it when it hits the kids. We will be praying for this little girl.

handcannon

I hate to hear of anyone having cancer much less a child. I did a call for auction last year for a local 6 year old girl who was diagnosed. PM me some of the particulars on where and when to send a call and when I get back home in a couple weeks, I will see what I can come up with.

TClark

I would love to help this precious little girl and her family!!
Please pm me with details.
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

ferocious calls