OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Three Wise Men Bingo !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, December 19, 2011, 10:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Three Wise Men Bingo

Pappy & Willow Ridge Bingo

In honor of the 3 wise men of Biblical Fame  each represented by a individual call made from Olive wood from Jerusalem !!!

The calls in this pic are the  Christmas Bingo prize , except the tube call , that call was tragically stepped on and will be replaced with a olivewood tube call very soon -

Scoot from Willow Ridge Calls supplied the special wood {olive wood} from Jerusalem , and Jack Lewis {Pappy } made em' up for the lucky  member  who wins -  Straight from the Holy Land  !!!These calls are special  :cross2:  :bible: :cross2:!!

This is a very special Christmas bingo !!  and is themed accordingly - If you want to play - pick 12 of the following words listed and PM me your picks

Now we will run registration to Wednesday December the 21st 10 PM eastern time , we will start the game right away after that ...take a break for Christmas eve and Day to spend time with out families then resume this very special game on the 26th

{ the list - pick 12 and pm them to me }
Christ, Bethlehem, Child, Shepherds, stable, star, Magi, Emmanuel, angels, nativity, donkey, prophecy, census, father, baby, worship, Herod, gold, Mary, Joseph, Inn Keeper, manger, frankincense, Prince of Peace, Town of David, joyful, myrrh, swaddling, Melchior, Caspar, Balthazar, taxes, Matthew, Luke, Judea, Holy Ghost, virgin, firstborn, Gabriel, Caesar Augustus, flock, Savior, tidings, Galilee and Nazareth.

When you have all 12 called be the first to PM me bingo , and you will be the lucky winner !!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

drenalinld

WOW!
Thank you pappy and Scoot!  Bingo! :you_rock:

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ohiomossyoak

:thanks:
Pappy an Scoot....Im a newbie so this will be my first bingo...It looks fun!
"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)
"General Patton"=Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag/24in ported barrel in  woodland camo