OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Snake Boot

Started by TurkeyScratch, December 19, 2011, 08:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurkeyScratch

Quote from: BOFF on December 21, 2011, 10:20:23 PM
Quote from: TurkeyScratch on December 21, 2011, 08:20:54 PM
Thanks for the replies! After trying on several pairs, I decided on the Danner Pronghorn. They are a great comfortable boot and lighter than I imagined. Plus, she told me 25% off all boots! So, I jump on them quick. If anyone is located in the Northern Alabama area, Shoals Outdoor Sports (Muscle Shoals, AL) is having a sale on their boots and clothing for a couple more days I believe. Thanks again!

What would the final price be with the 25% off. I was at Mark's Outdoor Sports today, and the Danner's were $234.00.

I bought them last year there for $145.00 I believe. They were well under priced at the time.

God Bless,
David B.
Out the door was $163.00

gob09

i have a pair of hand me down rocky's i was going to try them out just to see if i liked them. after wearing them durring the fall turkey season im just going to save my money and keep them.
  because i love these things they are light and comfortable
they are probibly the old style though

nitro

Danners are the only quality option in store bought. Russell Moccasin is the best in my opinion. Ten years minimum with some common sense care. Mine are seven years old (second pair) and still look and wear great..

Well worth the initial investment for a boot custom made in the USA to YOUR foot measurements- not some generic size X mold.

I wear the "Turkey Hunter Lite Snake Boot".  The South 40 Birdshooters to the left of them are 15 seasons old. Resoled once and they still keep my feet dry,comfortable and blister free.

They work for me.

www.russellmoccasin.com
Royal Slam 2008