OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kim Jong who cares, dead..

Started by Kylongspur88, December 18, 2011, 10:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divenut2

Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

Deputy 14

CASH

Good.  Now for Iran's leader, Castro, the idiot in Venezuela.....
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

Hognutz

Good news that he died..Bad news..His kid (heir apparent) is nuttier than he was..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Crutch

Quote from: Hognutz on December 19, 2011, 09:47:11 AM
Good news that he died..Bad news..His kid (heir apparent) is nuttier than he was..

Just what I was thinking.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Eric Gregg

You know, the rookies always have something to prove. Every dictator passes on their legacy to someone nuttier than they are.

lightsoutcalls

I didn't know he was "Il"...    Sorry, I couldn't help myself.   ::)

It's sad to see how the people there are so enamoured by their political leader that they think he can do no wrong.  Scary part is, I remember a bunch of people here (U.S.A.) looking much the same way back in November of 2008....   just sayin'....

(Added)
My point was not to degrade a politician, but to point out how the masses can be swayed by personalities and speeches that play to the crowds.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Eric Gregg

Hope is actually Nope..
All you need is a slogan dawg........people will drink the Kool Aid every time.
Slick speeck and charisma will always help a Adolf Hilter get into position.

Watch old footage of Hilter's speeches and you will see just how easily people are persuaded and enamored when they get into a financial pinch as a nation.

Open up your eyses man.

Struttinhusker

Nothing screams seriousness and credibility more than comparisons to Kim Jong and especially Hitler.  Works every time (not)!

longspur

Quote from: TeocTom on December 19, 2011, 12:17:15 PM
Hope is actually Nope..
All you need is a slogan dawg........people will drink the Kool Aid every time.
Slick speeck and charisma will always help a Adolf Hilter get into position.

Watch old footage of Hilter's speeches and you will see just how easily people are persuaded and enamored when they get into a financial pinch as a nation.

Open up your eyses man.

They can't see. even with them open. NOT YOU GUYS! I'm talking about the dumb masses. I think you were talking about eyes. Or was you telling us to open our arsses cause we fixin to get it? ;D

turkey slayer

Quote from: CASH on December 19, 2011, 12:50:53 AM
Good.  Now for Iran's leader, Castro, the idiot in Venezuela.....
yep plenty of weirdos left

Dylan T

Quote from: Struttinhusker on December 19, 2011, 01:13:14 PM
Nothing screams seriousness and credibility more than comparisons to Kim Jong and especially Hitler.  Works every time (not)!

X2. Yep. They're talking about the same sheep who all followed the piper to a war we didn't want or need.

:TrainWreck1:

Dbrnmllr

Best news since Osama Bin shot-in-the-face was taken out!