OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

ContourRoam Camera Deal!!

Started by BOFF, December 17, 2011, 10:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

These are priced at BestBuy for 199.00.

Amazon has them for $179.99. Use promotional  code "89roam89" and get it for $89.99.  :icon_thumright:

http://www.amazon.com/Contour-1600-ContourROAM-Hands-free-Camcorder/dp/B005GLFSYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324163159&sr=8-1&tag=vglnk-c951-20

Just passing along some info I learned.

I ordered one, and a 32 gb card. Although I have a video camera, I figured I use this along with it to film some hunts this year.

God Bless,
David B.

FullChoke

Man, what a great heads-up deal.

I bet you could get some awesome video if you staked it out in a field right next to your decoys. Camo it up real good and you would be set.

Cheers.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

BOFF

Quote from: FullChoke on December 18, 2011, 09:01:46 AM
Man, what a great heads-up deal.

I bet you could get some awesome video if you staked it out in a field right next to your decoys. Camo it up real good and you would be set.

Cheers.

FullChoke

:gobble:      :fud:  BOOM!!!!!

Uh Ohh!!!    :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

handcannon

Not bad at all. Would make a pretty good gun mounted camera if that little bit of weight wont bother you. Thanks for sharing.

LeviSS

That is awesome.  I've been wanting one of these small cams for a while, so this is perfect.  Gonna mount it on my bow.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

Mines been shipped out.

God Bless,
David B.

Dylan T

On a related note Sportsmans have $20 off purchases over $100 right now. Plus free shipping.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/Main.aspx

archery1

c em on ebay going for as little as 100.00 shipped to u.
thats a deal
wonder how good they are in low light.. the roscoby riser cam was a joke in low light.. i think they went outta buss.. their cames mounted where your stabilizer went on bow... they took good video but the low light was all grainy just as all cheaper camcorders are.
Take a kid hunting