OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Scope to mount on my 870.

Started by a-j calls, December 15, 2011, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a-j calls

I currently just have the open fiber optic sights, looking for any suggestions of fixed power scopes and what power..

West Augusta

I have a B-Square mount and a cheap BSA red dot. I change the battery every spring. I've used this combo for 6 or 7 years.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Gus_13

I like the looks of the B-Squared mount as well. I think I'm going to get one of those and a Nikon dot for my Winny 1300.
Strut. Gobble. Die.

chatterbox

renegade19

Some love it, some hate it, but I've had great success with the Truglo red dot with the integrated mount.  Pretty cheap and easy to install.  Dialed in easy too.

goblr77

I've had great success with Simmons pro diamond fixed 4x scopes over the years. I have two that rode on top of 835's and never had the poi change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

davisd9

Quote from: goblr77 on January 12, 2012, 09:19:08 PM
I've had great success with Simmons pro diamond fixed 4x scopes over the years. I have two that rode on top of 835's and never had the poi change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

X2!  Put it on last year to get it a try and loved it. Great scope for a great price.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

shuey270

I have a bushnell trophy red dot with a b-square mount and like it but thinking of o reflex style sight.

chatterbox

Quote from: shuey270 on January 13, 2012, 04:43:44 PM
I have a bushnell trophy red dot with a b-square mount and like it but thinking of o reflex style sight.
The Mueller is a decent sight for the money.
If you have the extra cash, I strongly recommend the Burris FFIII that will be availible soon. Burris has gone to great lengths to improve the FFII. I believe they have fixed alot of the FFII's issues that hunters had with it.