turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

First Hunt of the Year

Started by CASH, January 09, 2012, 08:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

I spent the weekend hunting with Hardcore and Flydown at their place.  We mixed some duck hunting and deer hunting.  We hit the pond Saturday and Sunday mornings.  Saturday was fantastic, Sunday not so much.  There wasn't as many ducks out Sunday and they sure weren't flying towards us.

I limited within the first 15 minutes or so Saturday, and shot one Sunday.  Either way it was a blast.  Love me some Woodie action.

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

drenalinld

Nice! Those woodies are fun shooting and tasty too!

rbreedi1

Thunder Ridge Totes

turkey slayer

Bonjour

Wish season was still open here. There are tons of ducks and geese still hanging around. Looks like you guys had fun though.  :icon_thumright:

kwil13

Quote from: Bonjour on January 11, 2012, 04:56:46 PM
Wish season was still open here. There are tons of ducks and geese still hanging around. Looks like you guys had fun though.  :icon_thumright:
hopefully the weather will push some our way, we been shooting only ringers and gadwalls and they're starting to get scare
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.........John Wayne
Support NWTF
Support Delta Waterfowl