turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New to site and turkey hunting!!

Started by bryan69628, November 28, 2011, 10:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bryan69628

Hey everyone my name is Bryan 23 from Minnesota. I just recently got out of the Marine Corps for the last 4 years, did a deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan. But I just recently got a couple mouth calls and a glass call and my girlfriend already hates it haha. But I'm looking forward to try and get a spring tag this year. Thanks guys for the site!

drenalinld

Thanks for your service and welcome to OG!  Turkey hunting is addicting like nothing else. Lots of pointers and tips to get started here.

Basser69

Thank you for your service and  :welcomeOG: Good bunch of folks here. Enjoy your stay

vaturkey

:welcomeOG:  & Thanks for your service. Good stuff here ! Enjoy.

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Hognutz

Thanks for service, and welcome to the O.G. I hope that your girlfriend will get over the turkey calling thing..Just a little heads up..She won't..Learn to play it in your car or when she is not home..Good luck with the hunting. May God Bless you for protecting us..

I salute you, Sir..Mike :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an  :welcomeOG:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

Quote from: moore on November 28, 2011, 10:59:08 PM
I also would like to thank you for your service. :welcomeOG: there is lot of good people here in Old Gobbler.
:welcomeOG: and  :thanks: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

joshua

:hello99::welcomeOG: :thanks: for all that you have done for our country.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

JVA54

Sully53

Eric Gregg

Dude, thanks for your service. Pull up a seat and join around the fire :fire:

boomer

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt