OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mounting a FF2 on a Encore 20 GA. ?????

Started by hookedspur, November 20, 2011, 06:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

gobbler74

HS,
I was reading where some folks used a standard 12 ga Encore barrel weaver base for 20 ga tapped barrels..Dont hold me too that by all means just what I read on another forum. If you find you can go with a standard weaver rail you will need the 410335 picatinny/weaver mount for FF.

This is a link just for an idea of the FF mount..NOT THE WEAVER BASE. If you get one from optics planet make sure to get the option of 410335. You can google 410335 to check other prices.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/burris-mount-fastfire.html
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

maustypsu

If you are still looking for this answer send me a PM.  When I'm at the house I'll get you the model number.  Dick's carries it around here and I could send you one in time to get sighted in for turkey season if you can't find one.

coachmitchel

Standard encore 12 gauge rail will not work on the 20 gauge barrel.  I just got off the phone with TC, its the standard rifle rail that fits the 20 gauge barrel if it's factory drilled and tapped according to them.  On my way to pick one up and see if they are correct.