OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Can you help this little girl? Kinsley Armstrong

Started by ferocious calls, November 20, 2011, 01:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferocious calls

Kinsley Armstrong a 5yr old girl from WV has been undergoing care for a tumor that extends from her heart arteries to her overies. Her family has been struggling with the financial responsibilities associated with her care.
Currently donations are being accepted on her behalf at:
Kip Feroce
4200 Shearsburg rd.
New Kensington, PA 15068
Checks will be made to the father Tracy Armstrong.
I am offering for a limited time any turkey call on the site www.ferociouscalls.com for 30.00 each, with every penny going to this family.  Thanks for looking and any prayers you may send to this family.

ferocious calls

Thank you to everyone who made donations for calls. There were many involved in this endeavor and all were so kind and generous to participate in this great cause. We made and sold 124 calls for this little girl since Nov 19th. Truly one of the best months of my life.  There will be a few more sold for her so don't miss out on a chance to help this family. I swear the lord was in my shop while the tuning was taking place cause it was never as easy with this number of calls. God Bless and Thanks, Kip

ferocious calls

Kinsley starts chemo treatments today. Please send her your light and prayers.  :jesus-cross:

BOFF

ccleroy

Will do brother, man it hurts my heart to see a child in pain.....Lord be with Kinsley, her family, doctors and all involved during this time.....lay your healing hands upon her.