OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayer request (Update)

Started by Roostem33, October 27, 2011, 01:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostem33

Please be in prayer for my brother as he had a Heart Attack this evening after splitting wood all afternoon. This is his second in four years, he is in stable condition and the Doctor said he would know more about the damage in the next couple of days.

Thanks so much,
Jody

Thanks so much for all the prayers that have came my Brother's way!! Eveything looks really good at this point, they were able to clear the blockage and if all goes well today he will come home this afternoon. PRAISE GOD because He is amazing!!

Thanks again,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

drenalinld

You got it, praying for him and your family.

redarrow

lightsoutcalls

God, I pray that You would keep your hand on Jody's brother.  I pray that You would minimize and reverse any damage done.  I pray that You would make known Your greatness through this situation and that through it You would receive glory.  I pray that You would provide financially for his family during his recovery.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Duke0002

Praying for him, Jody.   :jesus-cross:

Hognutz

Prayers said and sent from Wi. May the Lord grant your brother a total and complete recovery.  :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

econo

May God bless you all

mossy835

:jesus-cross: Prayers sent from WA for his full and speedy recovery.