OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nice hooked Osceola video

Started by Jay, February 16, 2011, 12:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Two Osceola killers Doug and TS doing a little scouting on their killing grounds. These boys get er done down there. Doug has invited Shane (Simpzenith), and myself down to kill some Osceolas, so hopefully next year we can do some videos down there ourselves.
This is my first attempt on transferring video, and thanks to MarkJM for telling me how. Click the link, and look for a good shot of the spurs. I'd love to get a set of sharp hooks like that someday.
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ejo12hm3_pw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ejo12hm3_pw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

sugarray

Not working, think you need to add an empty line after your post, before the link, don't know though.  The whole link is not highlighted.

Jay

Quote from: sugarray on February 16, 2011, 12:43:04 PM
Not working, think you need to add an empty line after your post, before the link, don't know though.  The whole link is not highlighted.
It works if you right click on Youtube link, and hit open. I probably did somethuing wrong.

vicksburg

NICE hooks on that dude!  Cant believe he got away...or did he?
]

Jay

Quote from: vicksburg on February 16, 2011, 01:05:18 PM
NICE hooks on that dude!  Cant believe he got away...or did he?
Thats from Yesterday, but when season opens in March that sucker comes in, he be dead. He couldn't have been 7' from the camera at one time. Man, I just got to get down to Florida next year. Shane wants to hit a Southern run next year, hunt/film  South Carolina then hunt/film Florida. I'm thinken, screw the money, and get it done. Hate giving up a week of Musky fishing, but I can fish a lot longer than I can physically handle hunting.

MarkJM

Hey is a video Jay wanted me to put up. This is all jays video, I am just doing the posting

http://www.youtube.com/v/ejo12hm3_pw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3

Its a cool vid, check it out! :icon_thumright:
MuellerCustomCalls

Jay

;D Sure yours works right and mine takes  creative thinking to open.

sugarray

won't load at work, I'll look tonight.

Basser69

He just about could have plucked a feather off that bird

Gobblerstopper

It sure is a nice one!!  And they tell me those osceola's are smart  ???  Those two knuckleheads  managed to get one right in their lap in shorts and t-shirts.... :TooFunny:

Jay

Quote from: Gobblerstopper on February 16, 2011, 01:54:09 PM
It sure is a nice one!!  And they tell me those osceola's are smart  ???  Those two knuckleheads  managed to get one right in their lap in shorts and t-shirts.... :TooFunny:
White shorts on top of it :TooFunny:

turkey slayer

Gobblerstopper

Quote from: Jay on February 16, 2011, 02:40:43 PM

Yeah, White shorts!!  I also hear that they had ridin bikes back to the spot too.  As out of shape as those two probably are the bird had to be deaf to not hear them breathing heavy...I could still hear it over the phone when they called me at lunch.   :TooFunny:

Jay

Quote from: Gobblerstopper on February 16, 2011, 04:26:14 PM
Quote from: Jay on February 16, 2011, 02:40:43 PM

Yeah, White shorts!!  I also hear that they had ridin bikes back to the spot too.  As out of shape as those two probably are the bird had to be deaf to not hear them breathing heavy...I could still hear it over the phone when they called me at lunch.   :TooFunny:
;D I can't imagine either on a Bike in the first place that doesn't have a motor.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions