turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benellie Nova

Started by Turkeyfan, February 16, 2011, 12:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyfan

I am looking to buy for a turkey gun and put the FFII sight on it and I am wondering if the gun is already drilled and tap to recieve the scope. Thanks 

neal

Not sure about the brand new ones but when I bought mine a few years ago it was not, very cheap to have done.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Turkeyfan

This is good to know. Do you remember the ball park what it was?

redarrow

Quote from: neal on February 16, 2011, 12:15:27 PM
Not sure about the brand new ones but when I bought mine a few years ago it was not, very cheap to have done.
Same here. I think mine ran $68.00 including the mount.

BOB_HARWELL

Had a 20ga. Nova D&T for $20.00, I had a base.

BOB

neal

It was $25 with the base, well worth it!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Mailman

I had my Nova done also. Wasn't much. I paid extra for him to bore sight it. Then I gave him $10.00 extra because I had him do it in a rush because I was going to S.D. on turkey hunting trip.
One Shot One Kill

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Snoody Bastid

So I'm looking at this thread because I'm thinking of adding a mount to my Supernova, and I can't believe the prices you guys are paying for the drill & tap. I was quoted $25.00 per hole from 4 "local" gunsmiths. My Burris camo SN base has 4 holes. That's 1/2 the price of the Leupold I'm looking at. Sheesh..
I might just try out the HiViz sight.