News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey calls

Started by Cletus Classic, October 07, 2011, 07:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cletus Classic

Hello, I'm Johnny Ponder, co-owner of Cletus Classic LLC. www.cletusclassic.com
I live and do most of my turkey hunting around Munford AL. Cletus is a turkey decoy I came up with several years ago from an idea my grandfather gave me 50 years ago. Cletus worked so well that others wanted one so I started to reproduce them. I grew up in north Talladega county and while in high school one of my teachers was Doug Camp of Camp Callers. From that time on we all were a close bunch of turkey hunters. Doug passed away in 2004. Doug was probably the best turkey hunter I've ever known. Donnie Gallahar was one of my classmates and also the one that made all of Doug's box calls. Donnie is now a Cletus partner and just a few weeks ago we obtained the rights to Camp Callers. I know that the style and quality of Camp Callers will remain the same. If I can ever help any of you please don't hesitate to contact me. Johnny

PS: Everything we have is 100% USA made, most of it here in Talladega county.

Basser69

drenalinld

Welcome to OG! Doug was a great man and call maker! Tell me how to get one of those long boxes.

Old Gobbler

I noticed on your site that you use Alabama industries for the blind , that provides employment for some  needy handicapped people , that speaks volumes - thank you -  :icon_thumright:

-Shannon   :welcomeOG:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Hognutz

Hello, Johnny. Welcome to the O.G. Nice to have you join us. Enjoy your stay..Mike :welcomeOG:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

turkey slayer

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

vaturkey

Vaturkey

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Woodsman4God

TennTurkeyHuntR

boomer

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt