turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Laminated maple and walnut(SOLD)

Started by MarkJM, February 15, 2011, 10:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkJM

Hey guys, here is a call for sale. I am making calls for my parents for a fund raiser to go to Eucodor to pick up a little girl they have been trying to adopt for 3 years. The day finally came where we were able to go meet her and bring her home. They could really use the money, So I thought I could help out by doing what I love to support them. I am asking $50.00 TYD for this call. This call is all turkey. PM me your phone number if you want to hear her sing. (all profit is going to the adoption) Also will ship within 2 days upon receiving payment. Allow one week for delivery.

MuellerCustomCalls

BowBendr

That's a sharp looking call.  :icon_thumright:

We have an adoption in process right now too and we'll be finished up in just a few weeks. God bless them for touching a childs life that may have never had the opportunity.

MarkJM

Quote from: BowBendr on February 15, 2011, 10:59:04 PM
That's a sharp looking call.  :icon_thumright:

We have an adoption in process right now too and we'll be finished up in just a few weeks. God bless them for touching a childs life that may have never had the opportunity.

Thanks man.  :icon_thumright: That golden color in the striker is a copper inlay.
MuellerCustomCalls

Basser69

That is a great looking call right there!  :icon_thumright:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ILIKEHEVI-13

Sully53

:icon_thumright: Awesome pot call and striker!!!!

Gobblerstopper

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

chatterbox

nctrkyhntr

good looking call

TnTurk

I've always said that adopting a child is one of the most pure and true forms of love there is. I hope and pray that everything turns out well for you both.  May God bless you and yours for giving a child hope, peace, and love.

MarkJM

Quote from: TnTurk on February 21, 2011, 01:08:43 AM
I've always said that adopting a child is one of the most pure and true forms of love there is. I hope and pray that everything turns out well for you both.  May God bless you and yours for giving a child hope, peace, and love.

Thanks, we appriciate it. :jesus-cross:
MuellerCustomCalls

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls