turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What a great weekend

Started by Beretta686, September 19, 2011, 12:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beretta686

I have been busy, but also blessed.  I was asked by a couple of friends to help with their On Target Outdoor Ministries event Saturday. I was a scorer for the archery event portion. I also asked a couple of people from my church to help or come shoot.

What a great event. not only was there an archery shoot, but also BBQ cook out, guest speaker Jason Cruise (he hit the ball out of the park), and had the Trophies of Grace whitetail display.

It was great to see people with no Church affiliation stay and listen Jason and hang around for the door prizes.

The entire event was to Glorify God and touch non believers. The event did both.

Here is a link about the event.

http://www.ontargetoutdoorministries.com/kickoff-event/

Tonight at  my Church (Santuck Baptist) I am helping teach the instructor course for the Center Shot Ministries. What is awesome, several people I invited to come  Saturday will be there tonight to take the instructor course.
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

drenalinld

Sounds like a great outreach as well as a great time!

Roostem33

Sounds like a great time was had by all and a great way to spread the Word!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)