OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Scott Wilhelm running a friction call. He's in a different league.

Started by drenalinld, September 14, 2011, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

He ran one of my aluminum calls at my booth in Nashville a couple of years ago.  I think my chin was on the floor...  He was running kee-kee runs that were awesome. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

TRKYHTR

Wilhelm can do it. I met him several years ago at the National Convention. Nice guy as well. He is good.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

merocustomcalls

Scott is a very close friend of mine.  I've known him for over ten years and I used to work with him full time at a sporting goods store in Eau Claire Wis.  He was a big influence on me when I started to make my own turkey calls.  Every time I build a new friction call I test it extensively. then I'll hand it to Scotty and he will play it better within 2 minutes than I played it after several hours of testing, he is not human....rather an alien/human clone bred for playing turkey calls. 

drenalinld

The way he brings that pointer finger in to cutt blows me away. My finger doesn't work like that.........lol       Nice to hear he is a great guy as well.

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: merocustomcalls on September 15, 2011, 11:45:47 PM
Scott is a very close friend of mine.  I've known him for over ten years and I used to work with him full time at a sporting goods store in Eau Claire Wis.  He was a big influence on me when I started to make my own turkey calls.  Every time I build a new friction call I test it extensively. then I'll hand it to Scotty and he will play it better within 2 minutes than I played it after several hours of testing, he is not human....rather an alien/human clone bred for playing turkey calls. 

WOW!  You are very fortunate to have someone like that to get insight from.  I really enjoyed the few minutes I had talking to him. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!