turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ithaca Gun Co. 20 gauge M37 Turkeyslayer delivered. PHOTOS

Started by gobblergls, September 13, 2011, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmbhngr

$800 for a pump gun?? That should:: Find, Call, and Shoot the turkeys for ya!! Good luck with it!! ;D

woodchip

gobbler74

Thats good for the hunters. Glad to see it made. Hope it turns out to be a slick one for you.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gobbler74

Off work for the holidays..been checking out guns and stuff online. Id like to mention that those mod 37' s seem very nice. Only ithaca I own is a 22 mag lever action. I will say that maybe the 37s aren't a $300 shotgun but the quality seems very nice something hard to come by from todays manufacturers of composite rattle traps. I'm glad to see that this is 100% American made. Im guilty of having shotguns with foreign manufactured parts, hard not to avoid it nowadays. I was showing dad these ithacas this morning. We are going to order a matching set next summer. I wish more folks would consider getting one. I have to decide on an ultralight or turkey slayer between now and then. Good luck with your new gun, please post up your pics and thoughts. Yall have a Merry Christmas.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

redarrow

I;ve always liked the Ithacas and your is a beaut. The only thing I see that I don't care for is the sling swivel mount on the barrel.

30_06

Congrats on the Ithaca! In my opinion Ithaca makes the nicest guns around. I have been slowing selling off all of my other brands and building my gun stable with Ithaca's.......can't wait to get my hands on their 28ga!

gaboy

Quote from: redarrow on December 25, 2011, 02:10:29 PM
the sling swivel mount on the barrel.

That's because the barrel is screwed in to the receiver and not removable - free floated so to speak. There is no attachment point on the barrel to magazine tube connector as with the removable barrel ones.