turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Remembering 911.................pappy

Started by pappy, September 10, 2011, 09:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Made this today out of Elk Antler with Black wood spacers and bell cap. Hand Carved a tribute to the firefighters who lost their lives saving others during the 911. And to those who lost their loved ones and ended up giving their all in a way that no one else could. Carved the twin towers on fire and a flag pole with the flag and a helmet of a firefighter on top of it. Put 2001 - 2011 for the ten year anniversary and 911 on the other side. This is a decorative call, it will make some soft yelps, but it is 12" long.......going to mount a hanger on it tonight after the clear poly dries. 
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Pappy

You truely outdid yourself on that call !! It is awesome !! Thanks for sharing this great tribute.    :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

God Bless You My Friend !

Ricky                                                                                                               
Vaturkey

OLE RASPY

WOW!!!!!!

That is alright pappy.Nice call.

r.bmann

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

The Cohutta Strutter

An outstanding tribute. We Will Never Forget.
Anybody seen America lately?

WyoHunter

Quote from: vaturkey on September 10, 2011, 09:42:45 PM
Pappy

You truely outdid yourself on that call !! It is awesome !! Thanks for sharing this great tribute.    :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

God Bless You My Friend !

Ricky                                                                                                               
So true!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

smurf

Nice job Jack.  Your patriotism shows.  Thank you. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

turkey slayer