turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Black Ash Burl Trumpet CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST....LOOK

Started by pappy, September 08, 2011, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanHelden Game Calls

Pappy your mean.  Can't tell ya the time and searches I did for this. :TooFunny:

TRKYHTR

Is it a piece to a clarinet? A bell To tone it down?

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

VanHelden Game Calls

Come on guys your killing me here.  We need to end the madness :character0029:

I have a feeling today is the day. :you_rock:

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

cannonball

pappy

Quote from: M,Yingling on September 17, 2011, 07:18:56 AM
Barrel  for clarinet

FINALLY......BUT IF IT WASN'T FOR MADARCHERY DOING ALL THE WORK THEN POSTING A PIC OF ONE.....MAYBE I SHOULD SEND UT TWO TUBE CALLS????? WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK....?
As a kid I grew fond of licorice sticks, and since there were 8 in my family, I had to wait till mom would ring the bell announcing come and get it. Now you haven't lived till you ran your hand in a barrel along with 16 pairs of other hungry ones, grabbing and punching till dad would step in and tone things down a little.

CLARINETS USED TO BE CALLED LICORICE STICKS...THERE ARE EIGHT DIFFERENT CLASSES OF CLARINETS...BARREL IS THE NAME OF THE OBJECT....16 TONAL NOTES ON A CLARINET....TONE THINGS DOWN A LITTLE, THIS IS WHAT A BARREL DOES.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

VanHelden Game Calls

Pappy NO!!.  If I would have been patient and waited I would have gotten more clues and played by the rules. 

Hope I did not ruin your game.  I partially regretted posting but when I looked back I still would not have had a clue.  I am not even sure how I got it.  Thank good that google guy is smarter then me :TooFunny:

I am just glad its over I can now sleep. ;D

drenalinld

pappy

Well, then, M,Yingling will be receiving that spalted maple tube caller......a big congrats goes his way and to everyone who played along....pappy...now I can get some sleep..lol
tel...573-380-8206

M,Yingling

So i got it right  :happy0064:,, Nice thing you did here pappy ,, The hint helped  ,, I didnt know what licorice sticks  where  :lol:  so i googled them and seen its name for clarinet then googled clarinet parts

Thanks 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

VanHelden Game Calls

I left Licorice out of the search.   I kept getting candy.    I searched barrel + tone in image search and walla wouldn't ya know a match :you_rock:

I did not realize Pappy was this clever.  Great job.

If I tried you guys would have the answer before I finished the riddle.

pappy

Now it is someone else's turn to lay one on us....I need to win something....lol
tel...573-380-8206

OLE RASPY

Dangit i never goggled licorice sticks i just thought that was candy.Good job on the winner. :icon_thumright:Your clever pappy.

vaturkey

Pappy

You're smarter than the average Jack !!   :theman:     :newmascot:
Vaturkey