turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got my calls from Pappy and Sanatoruim...so you know there is video

Started by savduck, September 02, 2011, 04:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Jack and Brian. Great job fellas. The videos speaks for itself.

Pappy trumpet

Sanatoruim crow

Georgia Boy

dirt road ninja

Thanks for posting the videos, I have found them to be very helpful. I also have a crow call built by Sanatoruim and I'm very happy with it. Dont have a Pappy call yet, but seems like alot of folks here end up with one. Gotta be something to that.

drenalinld

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

merocustomcalls

Great video Del, both are great sounding calls.  You are building quite the collection for yourself.  I hope your vest has enough pockets when it's time to go into the woods again!!!!!

Devastator

savduck

Quote from: timb on September 03, 2011, 04:12:07 AM
where abouts can order one of them crow calls?sounds great.

PM Sanatoruim on here about getting yourself one. He did have some for sale in the Calls Classified section.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: merocustomcalls on September 03, 2011, 12:48:41 AM
Great video Del, both are great sounding calls.  You are building quite the collection for yourself.  I hope your vest has enough pockets when it's time to go into the woods again!!!!!

You are right about that Brian. I have added some FINE calls in the last couple months from the members of this board.  All of you guys do a great job, and Im happy to support you, and encourage others to as well. Im planning on doing a hunt with ONLY OG members calls this spring. Ill have the video camera along and see if we cant lay down some footage.

Ive got something Im working on to keep some of these calls out of my vest and around my neck. Pictures coming soon.
Georgia Boy

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?

pappy

I appreciate the folks that take the time to video our calls, like this, to show that OG is packed full of great callmakers, many of whom, never get the chance for their work to be heard. As for myself, I think that is a fine job on those callers, I know it sounds good enough to make an Ol' Tom raise his head and take notice! Thanks for the PR, Savduck....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Devastator

Quote from: savduck on September 03, 2011, 09:42:03 AM
Quote from: timb on September 03, 2011, 04:12:07 AM
where abouts can order one of them crow calls?sounds great.

PM Sanatoruim on here about getting yourself one. He did have some for sale in the Calls Classified section.
thanks

Sanatorium

ditto what pappy said..... i also appreciate the PR and the awesome video of both our calls. glad u enjoy the crow call savduck and thanks for taking the time to post the video. nice seeing my work alongside an pro like pappys

Hillbilly280

Some real nice calls from two talented call makers.and u play them very well.congrats.            Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

savduck

Georgia Boy