News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Well, I finnaly got my trade in order UPDATED WITH FLY PICS

Started by pappy, August 31, 2011, 06:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

ONE OF THEM..............

This is a beautiful photograph 14" X 20" and barn wood frame that fit perfect,  that I was so blessed to do some swapping on with two very good people, shad309 and limhngr....Shad's picture is so rad it is frightening, when I had it double matted everyone was coming by to see it and oohed and awed it the whole time I was in the store, then...when we placed it in the frame limhngr made, it was like I could have held it up and auctioned it off right there for a grand! Thanks good friends for such a fantastic trade, pappy HERE IS THE SHADOW BOX FILLED WITH 50 HAND TIED FLIES THAT BEN HELMS MADE FOR ME AS A TRADE. THE SMALLEST (the one in the middle) IS #50, WHICH HAS A HOOK THE SIZE (32) OF GEORGE WASHINGTON'S NOSE ON A QUARTER. WISH THE PIC CAME OUT BETTER AS THE COLORS ARE FAB AND THE VARIETY IS OUTSTANDING, THANKS, BEN...PAPPY
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

merocustomcalls

That is very beautiful artwork and a great looking frame, Pappy is a lucky guy.

drenalinld

That is a ton of talent traded both ways! Very nice!!!

870BkWht

Awesome looking photo and frame.  Pappy your a tradin mad man. 

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

vaturkey

Pappy

Beautiful pic & frame ! I've been lookin around the house trying to find stuff to trade for your awesome calls. Are you sure you wont take any good laying hens ?  Take Care Buddy

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

pappy

I added the new shadow box...so take a gander...thanks, Ben, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

turkey slayer

870BkWht

Pappy, I just saw the updated pictures, and I just wanted to tell you that Im glad you liked the flies.  I never cease to be amazed with your talent for making things awesome.  Thanks again for the trade.