only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Would you shoot it ?

Started by econo, August 30, 2011, 07:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

econo

May God bless you all

drenalinld

Good looking buck. I wouldn't shoot it if I felt there were bigger bucks around. I have shot smaller. Good luck.

dirt road ninja

Looks to be a great young buck. His back is straight, no "pot belly", plus he doesn't appear to have much fat build up on his head. I would guess this is only his second rack. If I didn't think anyone else would kill him I'd let him walk. That being said a trophy is different to everyone. I would rather kill a 4+ year old deer with a trash rack then a 2 or 3 year old with a great rack. Good luck with luck with whatever you decide.

Houndstooth Game Calls

With my bow bout as quick as he got into bow range thats why I like bowhunting if I want to shoot I will shoot its all about the action!! I wouldnt with my rifle unless I havent killed a deer all year..

timbrhuntr

I suppose it depends on the quality of deer you have around. That being said if he walked by my stand the last thing he would here is TWANG.

gobblin thunder

If you think someone else that hunts near there will shoot it, i would shoot it but if not id let him go another year

hookedspur

Quote from: gobblin thunder on August 30, 2011, 10:09:05 PM
If you think someone else that hunts near there will shoot it, i would shoot it but if not id let him go another year
:agreed: :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

The club I am in now or public land, yes. Some trophy clubs I have been in years ago, no. It all depends on the situation I am in at the time.

MarkJM

Hes nice, if I was hunting public land, i would take him. If I saw him on my land, i would let him go another year.
MuellerCustomCalls

Kylongspur88

turkey slayer

I agree with the others it just depends on the quality of deer in the area.

FANMAN

Shoot what makes you happy.If it's leagal and it means something special to you .... SHOOT.  What others think doesn't matter.

nctrkyhntr

MarkJM

Quote from: gobblin thunder on August 30, 2011, 10:09:05 PM

i agree, there are a lot of bucks i would pass if i owned 1000 acres
MuellerCustomCalls