OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

i will be back

Started by Hillbilly280, August 30, 2011, 01:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbilly280

I have't been on here and making calls for a while.been a call maker and wood worker for many years and love my Passion for it .having trouble in my life that I didn't expect and have to get worked out.I am not gone for good just a backset is all.I will be back soon and on a call making mission.please keep me in ur prayers.     Bobby                                                                                                                                      
VANOVER GAME CALLS

Sanatorium

bobby you're always on our minds good friend we miss seeing you on here and elsewhere.... and of course we'll keep you in our prayers and hope to see you back on here soon friend

:love5:  cindy

trb136

We miss you my friend.... Hurry back soon... You are in our prayers

lightsoutcalls

Good to hear from you.  Take care... if you need to talk, shoot me a PM or call some evening.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

pappy

Bobby, Life's challenges are never what we expect them to be. But, what we can do is turn them over into the hand of God and have them delivered through the prayers of friends. You are missed and our prayer is that your priorities will get back in order and your life will resume on tract and in Christ. pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Duke0002

Good to see your post, Bobby.  Praying for you.  Be strong in the Lord.

Hillbilly280

Thank u my frienbs I need ur prayers.thanks for being a friend means a lot.    Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

BowBendr

Sure have missed seeing your calls on here Bobby, be strong brother. We are praying for you.

Roostem33

Miss seeing your calls Bobby, my prayers are with you!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Hillbilly280

Thank you my friends.keep praying for me.good to know u stil have friends left.god bless.              Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

TarheelTurk

Quote from: pappy on August 30, 2011, 10:56:55 AM
Bobby, Life's challenges are never what we expect them to be. But, what we can do is turn them over into the hand of God and have them delivered through the prayers of friends. You are missed and our prayer is that your priorities will get back in order and your life will resume on tract and in Christ. pappy

X2 You said a mouthful there Pappy I've learned/learning this recently as well . Hope you can return soon !! Jason
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

turkey slayer

Quote from: BowBendr on August 31, 2011, 07:59:07 AM
Sure have missed seeing your calls on here Bobby, be strong brother. We are praying for you.
:agreed: Glad to see you on again! hope all turns for the better! :jesus-cross:

handcannon

Brother Bobby, I know things will shape back up for you and I firmly believe that. Keep your head. Your too good of a guy to be down. I'm on my way home from work now so I'll give you a holler in the next couple days.

Hillbilly280

U guys are the best.Travis call anytime u want my friend.                  Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS