OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wedding Bells (Calls) will ring

Started by culpeper, August 27, 2011, 09:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

culpeper

Finally....whew!!  I am done with what has been a unique order for a fine fellow who will be married today.  He ordered a call for himself and for each of his 6 best friends who will stand in his wedding party this afternoon.  These were a treat to make and they went down to the very last minute with me doing some fine tuning at 6:30 am yesterday to get a couple just right before I headed out on the 3 hr drive for the delivery.  This young (32 yrs old) man cuts the grass and does the snow plowing (the chilly white fluffy stuff for all you southern guys!) for my mom and dad, but mom passed away in March.  He is a wonderful person and hunts the birds hard in central NY where I grew up.

I'll post a couple pics of all the calls first and then one with me (the taller fella) and the groom Ryan.

870BkWht

Those are some nice box calls.  You should be proud for doing an awesome job, and he and his groomsmen will be proud owners Im sure.

vaturkey

Great Looking Calls  !!   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

drenalinld

You sure know how to throw some wood together. I hope my groomsmen don't see those, they will kick me for their pitiful gifts........lol

Those are beautiful. :you_rock: :you_rock:

M,Yingling

Thats one lucky wedding party ,,Very nice  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

trb136

Awesome set of calls...Lucky fellas there!

Tnturkey71

shark

MarkJM

very nice looking boxes. This makes me just want to throw all the ones i have made in the wood stove  :TooFunny:
MuellerCustomCalls

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!