turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I got me a lanyard from Savduck!!!

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, August 24, 2011, 08:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Savduck sent me my lanyard and I received it today and I really have never owned a custom lanyard much less a leather one! Its perfect for a tube, trumpet or a duck call. I put my tube on it tonight I like for it to go in my shirt pocket when I am walking or so and it fits me perfect! For anyone to sit there and weave leather or parachute cord or what ever it may be they are well worth the money cause I once looked at some how to's on doing it and it gave me a headache!! If you want a nice lanyard try the ones he is making out I think you will be pleased!!! I was going to buy one on line and when I saw his on here I said heck rather support a OG member !!!! --Lyle

savduck

Thanks Lyle, Im happy to hear you like it. I had two other customers get theirs today. They were happy to.

Stay tuned, I have several other ideas and things brewing. Im gonna try some that are even more custom looking. Im having a ball with these things. Im going to make up paid orders first this weekend, and then do some experimenting and post up some new stuff.

Ps.....remember to that it is leather. It will need some love, just like your favorite old baseball mitt. Give her some oil or bow string wax every now and then.
Georgia Boy

callmakerman

Got mine as well and the craftsmanship is perfect and it works real well with my wing bone. As houndstooth said I also was looking for a lanyard for my calls and when I saw this one I had to try it. Glad I did with another on order.  Bill

savduck

Thank you Bill, Im glad you like it. Please send some pictures if you kill any fall birds. I may be starting a website and would love to include customer photos. Ill get to work on a second one  for you.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: Creekrocket on August 26, 2011, 09:50:05 AM
Post up some picks of landyards Del... :icon_thumright:

I did a few post down. Im making some  new colors this weekend and some new styles, and will post up some more. I have a few new ideas to step them up a notch.
Georgia Boy

misfire

Cant wait for mine. And I am going to offer them with my trumpets too
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

nitro

Here is a savduck special- on a Sentell Convertible made from Amboyna Burl.

They go well together. Top notch work on the lanyard for sure. Yall get some!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Royal Slam 2008