OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB - Federal Premium Ammo

Started by Jbird22, February 14, 2011, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

WTB - Older style Federal Premium Copperplated #6 (NOT FLITECONTROL, NOT MAG-SHOK, NOT STRUT-SHOK). Pic below is the exact type shell I'm looking for. I'm down to my last few and am hoping someone may have some lying around that they have no need for anymore.

FOUND SOME BUT STILL LOOKING FOR 3"-2 oz-#6 AND 3.5"-2.25 oz-#6 IN FEDERAL PREMIUM

Here is a black and white of the box they came in. Gold and Navy if memory serves me correct.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Jbird22

Yep, those are exactly what I'm looking for.

CASH

OK.  I've got 9 left and they are very near and dear to my heart.   :z-heartsmile:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Jbird22

Ouch! You got my hopes up that they were for sale.

CASH

Quote from: JBIRD22 on February 15, 2011, 10:46:53 AM
Ouch! You got my hopes up that they were for sale.

Everything is for sale.

Jbird22

Ok, how much for them including shipping?

CASH

Jbird22

Very little, I'm just a lowly school teacher. ;)

sugarray

CASH, he is like that, a real heartbreaker.

CASH

Quote from: sugarray on February 15, 2011, 11:21:02 AM
CASH, he is like that, a real heartbreaker.

Hey, watch it there Sugarpants!   :TooFunny: I'm actually going to sell them to him if he wants them!  :goofball:

And I also know where there's about 15 more boxes of them!  :groupwave:

shootumindaface

Word on the street their is gonna be cases of them at the convention :-X :-X

CASH

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 15, 2011, 11:25:37 AM

You hitting the bong again?

shootumindaface

Quote from: CASH on February 15, 2011, 11:30:22 AM

No their is going to be a bunch there from what I hear.. Truthfully

CASH

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 15, 2011, 11:32:11 AM
Quote from: CASH on February 15, 2011, 11:30:22 AM

No their is going to be a bunch there from what I hear.. Truthfully

Wow.  That stuff has been hard to find without the FCW