North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lee & Tiffany Poll

Started by TANK, February 14, 2011, 08:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of you think Lee would even have a show on tv if it wasn't for Tiffany?

Yes
64 (28.3%)
No
162 (71.7%)

Total Members Voted: 211

SR1

Quote from: Crutch on February 14, 2011, 08:56:33 PM
I don't see their show on Pursuit, but when Jodi and Weston Clark come on I stop, drop and stare at the TV. That is a show worth watching.
I have watched that show a few times and it does nothing for me to much talk. Yeah shes good looking but thats it.
Death Smiles At Everyone - Marines Smile Back
Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl
Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon
[/url]

woodchip

Quote from: redleg06 on February 15, 2011, 12:10:40 AM
Would I watch Lee and Tiffany minus Lee?.... YES

Would I watch Lee and Tiffany minus Tiffany?...NO   

X3

Hoosierhunter

Quote from: runngun on February 14, 2011, 09:07:06 PM
No he would not have a show. He uses her to make a living, pimping products. Just another example of "sex sells".

+ 1  she may be good looling but thats all shes got going for her

TnHunter

She is eye candy for sure even if she can't hunt she's hot.  :z-flirtysmile3:
Life is good today

PANYHunter

I think Lee is a good hunter and might have his own show without her, but Tiffany has made it as popular as it is.  Did anyone see that bowfishing show?

bird

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

knightrider

i just dont see it she looks like mouse with big ears and a mouth that never shuts

FANMAN

I've met em both... and they were as nice as can be.It seems strange so many are so willing to cut em down.

CASH

I think they are both accomplished hunters.  With the added bonus of her being SMOKIN!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

camp man

I voted that Lee could make it without her. He is a solid bow man. He has lots of private land to grow the deer up on. Now for Tiff, she is hot!!!! But one of my biggest pet peeves is a yankee girl accent with a nasally voice. She needs to just keep her mouth shut and look pretty....

guesswho

Quote from: knightrider on February 15, 2011, 10:16:06 AM
i just dont see it she looks like mouse with big ears and a mouth that never shuts
I never even noticed she had ears, or a mouth.  I'm going to focus my attention a little higher next time I see her on TV.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Jay

Quote from: FANMAN on February 15, 2011, 10:29:20 AM
I've met em both... and they were as nice as can be.It seems strange so many are so willing to cut em down.
Same with me, and as popular as they are at shows, I'm surprised at all the negative. As far as a hunter, I've seen FAR worse on television than Tiffany. If she was butt ugly, with no personality, maybe some would be happier having her on a show. Personally, I like pretty ladies in the woods, fishing, my house ;D

Executioner

Have shared camp with Lee and Tiffany. They were fantastic hosts and alot of fun to be around. Lee is as ate up about whitetail as I am about turkeys. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

jbrown

He don't have nothin goin without HER!!!!!!!