turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

David Halloran mouth calls?

Started by Chris Downs, July 26, 2011, 03:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Downs

Anybody use them or have any input.  I've heard a lot of good stuff about his pot and box calls, but not heard much about the mouth call line.  Any info is appreciated.  Thanks.

savduck

Look a few lines up above this post. There is a section called the "turkey call soundfiles/you tube". i have a demo on there with two of his calls. They sound good.
Georgia Boy

lightsoutcalls

Don't know anything about his, but Hook's mouth calls come highly recommended and you won't find better folks to deal with.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Chris Downs on July 26, 2011, 03:39:04 PM
Anybody use them or have any input.  I've heard a lot of good stuff about his pot and box calls, but not heard much about the mouth call line.  Any info is appreciated.  Thanks.
I will tell you this ,  anyone you ever talk to that has met him or knows him will tell you the same 2 things  1) He is one heck of a very nice person 2) And he makes outstanding turkey hunting calls

like usual give him a phone call and the will run the product{s} over the phone 

Home: 716-699-2612
Cell: 716-397-3407
Email: dhalloran52@yahoo.com

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Chris Downs

Thanks so much guys for all the info and help.  Really appreciate it.

DUCKDIGGLER

Chris.....David's mouth calls are top notch! I am completely addicted to them!

I have about 18 right now....brand new in packages...I have to get about 6 more each of the 3 I like....I am always afraid of a call I like "going away". 

His Natural Born Killer is my favorite!! I also really like his She Devil and Total Knock out. I have not tried his Flatliner yet.

I have 2 of his pot calls too....KILLER!

I have to thank savduck for turning me on to the calls, thanks man!

Top notch stuff and as you know I am a bit of a call-whore and have tried a TON of mouth calls....these are thr real deal!

savduck

Quote from: DUCKDIGGLER on July 27, 2011, 10:57:34 AM
Chris.....David's mouth calls are top notch! I am completely addicted to them!

I have about 18 right now....brand new in packages...I have to get about 6 more each of the 3 I like....I am always afraid of a call I like "going away". 

His Natural Born Killer is my favorite!! I also really like his She Devil and Total Knock out. I have not tried his Flatliner yet.

I have 2 of his pot calls too....KILLER!

I have to thank savduck for turning me on to the calls, thanks man!

Top notch stuff and as you know I am a bit of a call-whore and have tried a TON of mouth calls....these are thr real deal!
:icon_thumright:
Georgia Boy

Chris Downs

Thanks guys.  Really appreciate the insight and help.