OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MAG BLEND AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER

Started by gobbler74, July 14, 2011, 04:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Got this email today..thought you guys may want to know if you didn't get the same update..- jim

Hi,

I hope this finds you well!  You had requested a 10 gauge Magnum Blend load this spring....I listened!  It will be available for shipment in September!

Enjoy your summer and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Kelly Sorensen

VP of Sales & Marketing

Environ-Metal Inc.

Makers of HEVI-Shot
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Basser69

Jim,

Thanks for the update! That is some of the best news I have heard in a while. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of those shells and see how they run through the SP-10.

gobbler74

We lobbied hard enough for those shells. They also realize that.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Hognutz

Awesome news. They listened. I can't wait to see the results..Way to go, Jim.. :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

gobbler74

I have a feeling they will pattern well. Just glad there is another option.

Basser69

Quote from: gobbler74 on July 14, 2011, 05:21:10 PM
We lobbied hard enough for those shells. They also realize that.

I guess your right Jim, the squeaky wheel does get the grease every once and a while.

nflorek

I'm sure a lot of people will be blowing the dust off there 10's once people start posting some patterns :z-guntootsmiley:

hunter22

Old Gobbler

Fantastic !!  Did they mention what size payload and FPS ? , I hope it is a good load

The inherent traits of a lower PSI 10 gauge shell , and short shot charge , I suspect it will be easy to get to shoot well - 10 gauges are not finicky guns

I have about 5 top quality chokes and will be glad to put the 10 Gauge mag blends through - I feel getting it to break 300 should be possible ,if it breaks 320 -340 I will run out and get a case or two on the spot
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ElkTurkMan

I am excited about this as well.  I am in the process of converting my SP-10 from a goose gun to a trukey rig.  I jsut baught aRhino 720 choke, curious to see how these loads do out of it.