OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Scrap Caller Voting.......

Started by pappy, July 25, 2011, 10:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here we go.....cast your vote for the best Scrap Call and it's maker here starting today 25th through midnight the 28th.

bbcustomboxcalls - tuna can pot call
2 (7.7%)
TRKYHTR - NSYNC pot call
13 (50%)
Gitzit69 - Otis pot call
5 (19.2%)
Tarheelturk - The Gobbler Detector pot call
3 (11.5%)
Pappy - Get ready to Eat pot call & Stud Call
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: July 28, 2011, 10:15:30 AM

pappy

Ok remember this is for bragging rights only, but it is worth the time and effort to vote for these creative guys! So Vote on and let the best Scrapper win!!!! pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

OLE RASPY

I voted for joe slatons cuz if you use a nsyc cd and post it on here then all i can say is  :theman:.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

TarheelTurk

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

pappy

:z-guntootsmiley: Ha......I got me a Just Beiber CD that would have been  :fud: a killer......but I still listen to it.... :jackson: :jackson: dancing the night away.... :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

OLE RASPY

Quote from: Gitzit69 on July 25, 2011, 02:48:51 PM
Quote from: OLE RASPY on July 25, 2011, 02:41:17 PM
I voted for joe slatons cuz if you use a nsyc cd and post it on here then all i can say is  :theman:.

If I'd have known that's what it would take to win, I would've used my kids Back Street boys CD.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Tell the truth thats not your kids cd its yours. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

OLE RASPY

Quote from: Gitzit69 on July 25, 2011, 06:33:30 PM
Quote from: OLE RASPY on July 25, 2011, 06:10:37 PM
Quote from: Gitzit69 on July 25, 2011, 02:48:51 PM
Quote from: OLE RASPY on July 25, 2011, 02:41:17 PM

If I'd have known that's what it would take to win, I would've used my kids Back Street boys CD.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Tell the truth thats not your kids cd its yours. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Yeah it's really mine, but I bought it from you!  :TooFunny:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: didnt know i had one but glad u liked it :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

TRKYHTR

I have to be honest the NSYNC CD is not mine. I ran across it 2 days prior when I was cleaning out a drawer. I actually pulled it out of the garbage can to put it on my call. If it would have been my music I would have never been able to get the Olivia Newton John 8 track on the bottom of a pot call.  :you_rock:

Ps: I voted for Gitzit because after all the problems I had with my pine striker his is beautiful.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

OLE RASPY

Quote from: TRKYHTR on July 25, 2011, 07:36:30 PM
I have to be honest the NSYNC CD is not mine. I ran across it 2 days prior when I was cleaning out a drawer. I actually pulled it out of the garbage can to put it on my call. If it would have been my music I would have never been able to get the Olivia Newton John 8 track on the bottom of a pot call.  :you_rock:

Ps: I voted for Gitzit because after all the problems I had with my pine striker his is beautiful.

TRKYHTR
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: