turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

After a long wait

Started by mgcc, July 21, 2011, 09:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgcc

Like since the first of the year I have finally got my boxex sounding and looking like I want. I started TRYING to build them around Feb. and it has took me this long to get here and after many conversations in Nashville and many hours on the phone with a few in this buisness that I truly trust every word they tell me in as far as guidance and suggestions this is what I came up with. I have had a few calls here and there that were good calls and sounded good but with the new things I have had suggested in the last couple months that really worked I am getting pretty consistant at building them. These 2 calls are for a pair of sisters in Jesup Ga. that are the daughters of a really great friend by the name of Craig Sims. Him and his family were gracious enough to host my mother and father in law, my wife and myself last month when we made a trek to Ga. for my daughters softball camp at UGA. They lint us thier hunting cabin for a night while we were on our way to Savannah on our motorcycles after dropping her off at camp. I felt that I really needed to build these calls for the girls after that. Just to say thanks.

1 has a Butternut body with yellowheart inlays along with a Yellowheart lid with butternut inlays and a Yellowheart bottom. The other is made from Limba with a yellowheart lid with walnut inlays riding a Yellowheart bottom.

Thanks for looking
Kehl

drenalinld

Those are great looking boxes.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Basser69

Fantastic looking boxes!  :icon_thumright:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

doepee

very fine looking callers :icon_thumright:

The Cohutta Strutter

:icon_thumright: Obviously the persistence paid off, great looking boxes!
Anybody seen America lately?