OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Key Chain Box Calls

Started by JThomas, July 19, 2011, 07:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JThomas

These are  3 1/2 inch box calls that are made the same way as my regular ones. Don't let the size fool you they are packed with  a bunch of young bird sounds. Clucks and Kee Kees for the fall season and would also drive predators wild..If you would like to hear one just give me a call..
Thanks for looking, JT

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TRKYHTR

Love those little box calls. I can hear it now " Is that a box call or are you just happy to see me."  :lol:

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

West Augusta

You couldn't tell me before I ordered that WV walnut call could ya?
Those are pretty nice Jeff.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Basser69

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

turkey slayer

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

GSLAM95

There was a call maker at the John A Logan college a couple of years ago selling a little box call mini key chain very similar to this during the Illinois Hunting/Fishing days.  I have one somewhere and will post a picture of it if I can dig it up.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

JThomas

Quote from: GSLAM95 on July 21, 2011, 07:18:48 PM
There was a call maker at the John A Logan college a couple of years ago selling a little box call mini key chain very similar to this during the Illinois Hunting/Fishing days.  I have one somewhere and will post a picture of it if I can dig it up.
Kewl I'd like to see it..

GSLAM95

Here it is,  you actually can get a high pitched kee kee out of it as well.  I have one or two more somewhere if I dig and I know there were two or three different scenes the guy has laser engraved on the lids. 
According to the better half she said that it was more like 4-6 years ago when I picked them up at h/f days.

I put a quarter by it so everyone could get a better size idea.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.