OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

All sold

Started by 357MAGNOLE, April 29, 2024, 12:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

I have the following for your consideration.

3 Fowler one piece strikers. All 3 purchased in the last 2 weeks. I bought a bunch of his strikers and picked out the two that sounded best on my calls.  Nothing wrong with these, I just don't like carrying more than a couple strikers. They are Dymand Wood, Black Locust and then his Osage Orange with carbon tip.  I will sell the 3 together for $60 shipped.

Next, Halloran Crystal Mistress. Used for the past 2 seasons.  Re-conditioned 6-10 times probably.  I don't like using crystal much, when I want to reach out further I feel more confident in my box call. Will come with two original strikers and conditioning stone.  $65 shipped.  The call does have a small mark on the edge of the wood that does not affect anything and can't really be seen by the picture, but for the sake of transparency its there. I dropped it on the edge of a table while conditioning it. Ill get a picture and update this post with it today.

Mark mentioned above.

Pair of Sneed calls. I have an Outlaw hen and Hot Hen slate. These are my two original calls I got from Mr. Sneed when I first got into turkey hunting.  I have had them both for probably 6-8 years somewhere in there. Both are in used but good condition.  Both have been used in the field, neither is going to win a looks contest but both play well and have killed birds for me. The Outlaw hen got used the least and will come with the original striker.  I lost the other striker that was paired with the slate.  I will let both of these go shipped for $100.

Payment through Cash App, Venmo or Zelle are the the only options.  Any additional photos are available on request no issue. If you want the entire lot, ill do $180 shipped. Thats for 3 Pot calls and 6 strikers and a conditioning stone and shipping. Any questions feel free to ask.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Jmertes

357MAGNOLE

Quote from: Jmertes on April 29, 2024, 12:44:13 PMI will take the sneed calls. Sending pm

Sneeds calls Sold.

Will sell remaining lot for $110 shipped or divided up as above.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

357MAGNOLE

Price drop. $55 shipped on strikers.

$60 shipped on Crystal Mistress

$100 shipped for both.

mikejd

357MAGNOLE

357MAGNOLE

If someone sends any of y'all a pm saying it's easier to just email me at another address it's a scam.

I'll reply by pm here only.