turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tweaking the site

Started by Old Gobbler, April 29, 2024, 07:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Okay guys in the following weeks we will be tweaking the operating system of the site and getting it to be more like "home"

I just adjusted the maximum threshold to 1 month to stay online ,***that's how long you can stay on without having to constantly retype your password ***

I'll see if I can modify it even longer ..please write down your passwords,  if you loose it contact me on FB on my accounts with all your info including what you want your P-W to be

The colors will be adjusted on the forum to something not so generic also, I'll be adding more security features and upgrades

Thanks Shannon 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Vintage

Remember a lot of us don't have FB.

dublelung

Greg Massey

So the forever sign in from what I understand isn't an option anymore right... Just 1 month

merriamsman

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 29, 2024, 09:35:46 AMSo the forever sign in from what I understand isn't an option anymore right... Just 1 month
My user options still show the forever login option.

Greg Massey

Quote from: merriamsman on April 29, 2024, 12:27:17 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on April 29, 2024, 09:35:46 AMSo the forever sign in from what I understand isn't an option anymore right... Just 1 month
My user options still show the forever login option.

That's the option I chose ... forever

OldHen

Hey guys... a few things to try... since the site was in propagation when many were able to access it
1- DELETE any bookmarks you have to the site and go to www.oldgobbler.com and click to enter the forum and then save that NEW LINK as a bookmark (you may be using the old outdated link we had up there during the transfer
2- DELETE your cookies and cache for the SITE-- yes the site SPECIFICALLY

Google Chrome: Clearing Cache and Cookies for Specific SitesClick the Lock Icon in the URL bar.
Choose "Site Settings"
Click "Clear Data" Note: It may take some extended time for this page to load fully.

IF YOU ARE NOT USING THE DEFAULT THEME -let me know as it may be that theme in particular doing this...as Im using the default and have "forever" as a choice and have not gotten bumped out at all