Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Oregon in the morning

Started by Roost 1, April 24, 2024, 09:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roost 1

We have been taking our time traveling to Oregon. This has been a great anniversary trip so far. The Lord truly blessed me when he allowed my wife and I to cross paths many years ago.
Hunting Oregon in the morning, got 3 days to get it done.

callaway71

Good luck. I'll be waiting for the text. I'm gonna try my place again in the morning. Hope they're ready to play.

zelmo1

Good luck and congrats bro. Waiting for the cigar video. Z

Roost 1

Got it done in Oregon this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullChoke

Congratulations! Way to lay them down out there brother! Those California birds must love them a girl with a southern accent!

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Roost 1

OR #2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullChoke

This looks like a fantastic road trip! Congratulations and please post scoring on them so that I can get them in the books.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Roost 1

Quote from: FullChoke on April 27, 2024, 09:54:07 AMThis looks like a fantastic road trip! Congratulations and please post scoring on them so that I can get them in the books.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Unfortunately none of these are upgrades, I did not score them. My next hunt will be in NJ and MD next week, hoping to upgrade then maybe.

JeffC

Unfortunately none of these are upgrades, I did not score them. My next hunt will be in NJ and MD next week, hoping to upgrade then maybe.
[/quote]

Sorry but Jersey and Maryland seasons closed early this year, go try ALASKA

Congrats on the West Coast turkeys.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Roost 1

Quote from: JeffC on April 27, 2024, 09:22:13 PMUnfortunately none of these are upgrades, I did not score them. My next hunt will be in NJ and MD next week, hoping to upgrade then maybe.

Sorry but Jersey and Maryland seasons closed early this year, go try ALASKA

Congrats on the West Coast turkeys.
[/quote]

LOL.... And thank you.  Are you located in one of those states?

JeffC

Live in MD, born and raised in Jersey, go back to hunt Turkeys. Maryland doesnt control hunting like Jersey with tags, been here 20yrs, seeing more birds in my area but not like Jersey. Safe travels and good luck.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

3seasons

cannonball