turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How to change look on page?

Started by Number17, April 23, 2024, 08:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number17

I looked all over and can't see where to change the page background and colors. I came here and found I needed to log in to my username and found the look/layout has changed. Can I get the old one back?
I find it hard on the eyes and some of the light colored blocks I can't read at all with the light print.
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

Number17

Well I found the grayed out theme. Not in love with it, but far better on the eyes than the other 3 options. It would be great to have the old look back still.
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

Timmer

Quote from: Number17 on April 23, 2024, 08:37:17 AMWell I found the grayed out theme. Not in love with it, but far better on the eyes than the other 3 options. It would be great to have the old look back still.

I'm with you.  I'm struggling to see content.  Can you share how you changed it to the gray theme?
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

Greg Massey

Everyone, just have a little patience, Shannon and his wife worked for several days to upgrade the forum. The upgrade was something that had to happen so as not to lose all the past history of the forum. So the old forum is no longer an option. Shannon said going forward they would / could make tweaks to the new forum. I do agree the orange against the light gray is hard to read on the eyes.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 23, 2024, 10:00:56 AMEveryone, just have a little patience, Shannon and his wife worked for several days to upgrade the forum. The upgrade was something that had to happen so as not to lose all the past history of the forum. So the old forum is no longer an option. Shannon said going forward they would / could make tweaks to the new forum. I do agree the orange against the light gray is hard to read on the eyes.

Shannon just noted under the post The Reserve Old Gobbler fundraiser patches .. They will be adjusting and tweaking the site colors and functions going forward.

Turkeybutt

There is an adjustment period to everything and it takes time but I'm starting to get used to it, and I like it.
Shannon and his wife put a lot of work into this and I'm sure they will see areas that need improvements and will make tweaks here and there.
If you have any concerns or ideas voice them.

Sir-diealot

Go to your profile and click on "Look and Layout"

Then go to "Current Theme" and to the right of that you will see Forum or Board and click "Change" That will provide you with a drop down menu with I think 5 different choices.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Old Gobbler

There will be adjustments to the color scheme(s) in the following weeks ...it takes a tremendous amount of coding and to get into it we have to have a solid 10 hour time-frame ...so a few weeks now to get it done right

The good news is that we performed several updates without a data loss
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Bowguy

I think the greyed out theme works good w my eyes. I def had trouble before

Number17

The new color scheme is better than the greyed out. Looking good!
Thanks!
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls