turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Striker Roll Pouch

Started by 357MAGNOLE, April 22, 2024, 03:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

Anyone make these or know of a store that carries them? I have too many for the pockets of my vest but a roll pouch would fit perfectly in one of the side pockets and allow me to pull out the entire aresnal once seated.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Sir-diealot

Glenda Green, she makes two versions and many other items that people rave about, including myself. Here are many of her items I have purchased from her, the top one is he larger striker roll, has 6 pockets if I remember right and you can put two in each pocket though I have found it better to leave one pocket with just one as it is easier to close that way. My hands are messed up though so others my have better opinions. The other items from left to right are Longbox holder with draw string she also makes one with Velcro over the top instead of drawstring, Hen Box holder with drawstring, she also makes one with Velcro over the top instead of drawstring, Trough Call holder with Drawstring, Can't remember what bottom one is and the last is a trumpet call holder. All are made with waterproof material. Wonderful woman to deal with. Also if you prefer leather there is a gentleman her that makes those though his name is slipping my mind right now, many here like his as well and he also makes for a verity of calls and strikers. Edit: Name is Yoder409
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ncwoodsman

Look up Glenda Green on Facebook. She has made me some strike up roller pouches in the past. I attached the link for her FB page, hopefully it works for you. If you need her phone number send me a PM.

https://www.facebook.com/glenda.green.9256028/?locale=hi_IN

357MAGNOLE

Quote from: ncwoodsman on April 22, 2024, 03:30:32 PMLook up Glenda Green on Facebook. She has made me some strike up roller pouches in the past. I attached the link for her FB page, hopefully it works for you. If you need her phone number send me a PM.

https://www.facebook.com/glenda.green.9256028/?locale=hi_IN

Awesome, thanks. I sent her a PM on FB.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

357MAGNOLE

Thanks again. Ordered one from Glenda today.

Sir-diealot

The other name I had been trying to remember was Yoder409 he makes some neat stuff from leather including a striker holder. I see you ordered from Glenda, you will be happy.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."