Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Worst sleep EvaaaaH

Started by TrackeySauresRex, April 22, 2024, 03:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

I'm up today, I hope to stay awake. Nice chill in the air. More to follow, Good luck to all heading out.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Good luck Johnny!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

Good roost action. Mr Big went the other way. The Jake's were wanting to play. Tomorrow is another day. Zzzzzzz

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Will

TrackeySauresRex

Another good hunt today, but no takers. There was a lot less gobbling than the yesterday. However, the hens were a little chatty today and I was in the game a good part of the day. Tomorrow is another day, more to follow. Sleep when ya can, Zzzzzzzz. This 3am stuff is for the birds  :funnyturkey:

suburbhunter

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on April 23, 2024, 04:45:31 PMAnother good hunt today, but no takers. There was a lot less gobbling than the yesterday. However, the hens were a little chatty today and I was in the game a good part of the day. Tomorrow is another day, more to follow. Sleep when ya can, Zzzzzzzz. This 3am stuff is for the birds  :funnyturkey:
This is the walking dead time of year for me... :funnyturkey:

TrackeySauresRex

I'm 3 days in now. It was a Quiet day, not much to report and leaves me scratching my head. I'm not sure where to go now. Tomorrow is a no go. I'm hoping for Friday. More to follow.

WildSpur

Go get em!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Pretty cool shirt, I like it!!  :you_rock:
Keep after those birds Johnny!!  :turkey2: