OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Ol' Tom Treasure Chest

Started by Longbeardfever4ever, July 18, 2011, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longbeardfever4ever

I Got my treasure chest in the mail, bought a few more calls, and stuffed it! Well, its not quite full yet. At the moment, 44 strikers, 15 pot calls, couple box calls, couple locators, 25 mouth calls, stuff like that. Its all ready for calling contests.

My favorite section :D

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

Houndstooth Game Calls

I like that I think I will be ordering me one of those!

kenturkey89

That's pretty sharp right there!
Brian

pappy

Holy Moly Mikie...that is a wad of callers you got in there, it is gonna take you a pack mule to haul that one to the woods........sweet setup...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

West Augusta

Mike, you bought a nice case there and did a good job filling it.  I wouldn't mind one of those myself.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

savduck

Yeah man, that thing is nice. Think I have to have one as well.
Georgia Boy

Longbeardfever4ever

Thanks guys! There is a lot of money in this bag. Pappy, this sucker wont be going to the woods with me :) i pack light. Its just for calling contests.
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

hookedspur

Quote from: savduck on July 18, 2011, 08:53:41 PM
Yeah man, that thing is nice. Think I have to have one as well.
:agreed: :love5: :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TRKYHTR

I have one just like it. Love it.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

drenalinld

I have one just like that loaded to the hilt. I keep it in the truck and sometimes swap calls to change up the mobile arsenal. Amazing what you can fit in that thing.

Basser69

I have never seen one of those and I have to have one! Nice callers in that thing

doepee

Thats nice, what bag is that and where can you order one?? I guess ol tom treasure chest?  Already looked it up I gotta get one!!

TarheelTurk

That is quite a collection there! I have to agree never seen or heard of that bag it is SWEEEETTT! Gotta have one too!!
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL