turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Glenda Green products

Started by tlewis81, April 10, 2024, 12:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlewis81

so i recently purchased one of her striker rollups....intending to silence and further protect my jlh strikers....i keep them in his cases....well absolutely thrilled with it ...any one have her tube seats and any reviews?

ScottTaulbee

I have two of her roll ups, her tube seat, and have had two satchels. She makes a quality product. I typically don't sit long enough for my butt to get uncomfortable and in turn, typically don't use a seat. But, my kids love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tlewis81

lol i posted this and my wife was ordering her seat for me lol....

Wigsplitter

Seat is great - very lightweight- inflate it about 50-60 percent and enjoy your sits- however if you can still do it ask her to put a swivel or a shoulder strap on it along with the hand handle - will keep from slapping and twisting as you carry it through the woods!! You will be proud of it!!

Dazzler

I sewed two webbing loops onto the side of the seat cover and attached it to my turkey belt using 1" straps and side release buckles.  DIY speed seat.  Cinch up to run.  Let it out to gun.

Apologies in advance for the butt pics.

Tclipse01

Just got my seat in the mail today and had a sit outside while on a work call.. really happy with it.

Gooserbat

Tube seat is the best butt cushion I've used.  I keep mine clipped on my side belt loop with a carbineer and it's great.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Joneshunter

My alps vest seat hurts my butt I'll probably have to look into her tube seat next season I've done wasted enough money already this season

jdl80

Best seat in the game. My only gripe is I didn't order one sooner.

tlewis81

Quote from: Dazzler on April 10, 2024, 02:03:45 PM
I sewed two webbing loops onto the side of the seat cover and attached it to my turkey belt using 1" straps and side release buckles.  DIY speed seat.  Cinch up to run.  Let it out to gun.

Apologies in advance for the butt pics.
lol im thinking of doing something similiar or strapping it to my fold up hs strut from back in the day

Sungrazer

I'm hoping that innertube seat is more comfortable than the one that came with my Knight&Hale rng300!
That thing was literally a pain in the butt last season. I've read some great endorsements on this forum for the GG inner tube seat so I am hopeful it works.

dzsmith

I need to get a tube myself. I do a lot more , and longer sits now a days. The places and birds I hunt aren't really prone to being struck up .... You gotta sit on em. And 1-2 hours on my super elite cushion is pretty painful.  If I ever go knowing I'm gonna sit the whole evening , roost area etc ... I bring a chair and while it's comfortable who wants to tote that around.... It sucks....
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

crucible02

Her tube seat is the best thing I've ever bought for turkey hunting. I added a piece of memory foam to the middle that sits lower than the tube itself. When I sit, it gives just the slightest bit of extra cushion on the tailbone and I can sit for hours in it. The only thing I wish it had was a carry strap or way to strap it around my waist. Other than that, you really can't beat it.
Jesus is the answer!

Sungrazer

Quote from: crucible02 on April 11, 2024, 04:11:01 PM
Her tube seat is the best thing I've ever bought for turkey hunting. I added a piece of memory foam to the middle that sits lower than the tube itself. When I sit, it gives just the slightest bit of extra cushion on the tailbone and I can sit for hours in it. The only thing I wish it had was a carry strap or way to strap it around my waist. Other than that, you really can't beat it.

Great idea! Thank you I'll try that.

Vintage

Where do we find the prices.