News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

group of wingbones

Started by FinBonZ, July 17, 2011, 04:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinBonZ

Here is a group from late this spring.

The call with a pheasant was given to my friend's dad who let me tag along on some Iowa pheasant hunts years ago and has recently gotten into turkey hunting.  It has a few feathers inlayed.  The orange/ maroon call on the right was put into an auction to raise funds for the Joplin Tornado Relief. 

Thanks for looking!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

nx95240

back left ... for sale ? if so p.m. thanks

M,Yingling

Some great lookin callers   :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

FinBonZ

nX,
All of the calls have been sold or given away. 

The one you'r looking at was a give away call made of canada goose bones.  At this time I not selling any goose bones as I am not sure of the legality of it.  I know others sell calls with goose bones but I have never been told it was legal to do or read where it was OK.  I asked the question on a couple of other sites and people have said it was fine, but I don't really want to take the chance.  Two years ago I also asked the question to 4 different DNR officers at the Iowa Deer Classic and I got 3 totally different answers.  If anyone can clear this up for me I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks for the comments! 

kenturkey89

Awesome looking bones!   :icon_thumright:
Brian