OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks Gooserbat and wow!

Started by btomlin, April 06, 2024, 03:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

btomlin

I was lucky enough to win the contest last week and got my slate today.  I had purchased a red slate from Sam two weeks ago and it is really good!  So good that I put Red Slate down for the contest(I mean you can't have too many, right).  Sam offered to send me a green slate to try since I had just purchased the red the prior week and I'm so glad he did.  This green slate is phenomenal!!  I've already removed my "tried n true" gray slate from my vest and replaced with the green!   The red would be perfect today since the wind is cranking at 40mph. It has a nice high into raspy yelp.  The green is going to replace a double glass and a slate as I think it is going to cover both and be a "do it all".   It does the super seductive purrs and clucks and easily produce those sweet yelps with as much volume as you desire.  Seems super versatile!

If you are looking for a couple of slates, get in contact with Sam! 

Ready to hunt here in Iowa!

Thanks again, Sam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

jmart241

Nice looking calls I won a ceramic from sam cant wait to get it im sure it will sound great

Gooserbat

Your welcome, glad you are putting it to work
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Cowboy

I have the red slate and I really like it as well.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

jmart241

Got my ceramic the other day its a player so are his mouth calls really like those to. Cant wait to put them to use in a few weeks

roberthyman14

Quote from: jmart241 on April 10, 2024, 08:22:00 PM
Got my ceramic the other day its a player so are his mouth calls really like those to. Cant wait to put them to use in a few weeks
I buy new mouth calls every season from a bunch of different call makers just to try.  When it's time to hunt I pull out my gooserbat  G2   tom swatter is my favorite.   It just plain works. 

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Cowboy

Quote from: roberthyman14 on April 10, 2024, 09:07:49 PM
Quote from: jmart241 on April 10, 2024, 08:22:00 PM
I buy new mouth calls every season from a bunch of different call makers just to try.  When it's time to hunt I pull out my gooserbat  G2   tom swatter is my favorite.   It just plain works. 

Called in and killed my first gobbler of 2024 today. Used a Gooserbat mouth call.  They are great...

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

jmart241

I'm anxious to try mine few more weeks

btomlin

Fatal attraction to the new green slate!  Thanks again, Sam!

roberthyman14

Congrats

Gooserbat

Quote from: btomlin on April 13, 2024, 01:48:13 PM
Fatal attraction to the new green slate!  Thanks again, Sam!

Congratulations and you are welcome.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.